How can I install MikTex on CentOS 7?

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon Aug 31 09:58:53 CEST 2020

I have no idea what an anaconda installation is, I only manually install the upstream TeXLive.

If there are stuff missing then either the installation is incomplete, or the anaconda installation is installing via CentOS packages, we knbow that linux dists have a tendency to split texlive into smaller pieces making it harder for users to know what to install.

Which is why I always manually install the upstream texlive

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University