Structured LOG files

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:46:44 CEST 2019

No, that is as I said, it does not appear on page 11:

> the remaining items on the main vertical list including the overfull math
display are  then carried over on to the "recent contributions" so will
appear on page 12 (or later)

that is the overfull box was detected after page 10 was shipped out and
before page 11 was shipped out and that is refleced by the log ordering,
but it is in part of the material that did not fit on page 11 so it appears
on page 12 (it could be later pages still, if for example some floats were
inserted at that point)