How to get a texdoc in a window

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Mar 28 11:41:35 CET 2019

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:28:05 +0000, Taylor, P stated:

>I don't have a "Windows" key (if by "button" you mean "key" rather
>than some on-screen icon) as I used only IBM PS/2 "clicky" keyboards
>which pre-date such modern things, but if I click on "Start" and then
>enter "texdoc enumerate" into the dialogue box that pops up followed
>by <return>, then I too get the desired effect using Windows 7
>(64-bit, enterprise).

Slightly off-topic; however, a new modern keyboard costs only a few
dollars. It seems silly, at least in my experience, to not invest in
one. It sounds like you have a wired keyboard. Personally, I love the
wireless type because I can move them to where I feel comfortable and
not have to worry about being tethered to the main system.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Jerry