How to get a texdoc in a window

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Mar 28 11:53:23 CET 2019

Thank you for the suggestion, Jerry, but I have a selection of modern
wireless keyboards (including a top-of-the-range Fujitsu professional),
but nothing (and I really mean nothing) can beat the touch, feel and
feedback of a genuine IBM mechanical with buckling spring.  They really
are perfection personified (I have three), and although I could not live
without a wireless mouse, a wired keyboard (particularly an IBM one with
about 12' of coiled lead) imposes no limitations whatsoever.

** Phil.
--------