[texhax] pdflatex to Xelatex lualatex

Mr. Adefemi Adeniran adefemi.adeniran at augustineuniversity.edu.ng
Tue May 22 12:40:56 CEST 2018

I want to publish in some journal, I have downloaded their tex template.
Unfortunately, the template require to convert my tex environment from
plain pdflatex to either Xelatex or Lualatex, I play around the tex studio
and I click on "option" menu and then to "configure tex studio" and to
"build" and I change to Xelatex. Despite all these, my documents has still
not built. Any assistance you can render on this will be highly appreciate.

Thank you,
Adeniran Adefemi T.
Assistant Lecturer
Department of mathematical Sciences
Augustine University, Ilara-Epe
Lagos State, Nigeria.

N.B: You can highlight step by step procedure I need to follow.