[texhax] MTPro2 fonts and file support - what is the correct version

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:26:45 CEST 2018

I guess I do have the answer to my question. It seems that all outlines are
still the same as version 1.0, but some .fd files have changed, so this is
where the version 2 comes from:

 umt2hrb.fd   2009/1/30 v2.2 MathTimePro II Holey Roman Bold (PCTeX/WaS)
 umt2ms.fd    2009/1/30 v2.2 MathTimePro II Script (PCTeX/WaS)
 umt2hrb.fd   2009/1/30 v2.2 MathTimePro II Holey Roman Bold (PCTeX/WaS)
 umt2ms.fd    2009/1/30 v2.2 MathTimePro II Script (PCTeX/WaS)

Paulo Ney