[texhax] package inputenc error: invalid UTF-8 byte 146

Ron RJF Fehd ron.fehd.macro.maven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:07:19 CEST 2018

history: I had updated UltraEdit recently which, today,
I found had changed the code page

since I changed my editor's code page this morning,
from the recently upgraded default to Latin1,
after I began editing today's copy of the old document,
I decided to go back to my archive
and copy the folder with the previous running document.

as stated previously adding either of


to my Fehd-paper.sty
solved the problem.

​thanks again to all ​

​Ron Fehd  Atlanta GA USA​
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/attachments/20180614/aa52bb6a/attachment.html>

More information about the texhax mailing list