[texhax] Latex on command line

黃世緯 elof.huang at runbox.com
Tue Sep 5 07:03:48 CEST 2017

I don't use tex editors because my windows has some problems

KERNEL32, dwmapi problems, and failed to sfc /scannow for the programmme
did not recognize my windows xp
I will upgrade the computer later, like a month.

Don't know if I have to edit environment variables if I manage to run on
command line?

Jeff Barnett 於 9/5/2017 12:01 AM 寫道: