[texhax] [TexLive] Error after update

Joe Ciras cirasj at asme.org
Tue Nov 14 13:04:39 CET 2017

I have created my resume (CV) with LaTeX.

I compiled the file before updating and after updating.

The file compiled correctly before the update.

After updating (Update all installed in TeX Live Manager 2017) I receive
Extra \else. \begin{document}, Overfull \hbox (XXX too wide) in paragraph,
and Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph errors.

I have attached the logs from before and after the update and my file.

Could someone help me on how to correct this problem.

Thank you.

Joe

Joseph Ciras | Owner/Mechanical Engineer

Joseph R Ciras Project Assistance Services

Westminster, MA

(978) 502-8997

 <http://www.josephrciraspas.com/> www.josephrciraspas.com

"Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit."  Ovid

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This email, together with any attachments, is confidential.  It may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.  Access,
disclosure, copying, or distribution of it by anyone else is prohibited and
may be a criminal offense.  Please delete if obtained in error; and email a
notification to the sender.