[texhax] undertilde and MiKTeX

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Nov 1 12:50:11 CET 2017

Am Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:05:51 +1300 schrieb Rolf Turner:

> An author contacted me just now saying that he is getting an error
>
>      > File `undertilde.tex' not found. \input{undertilde}
>
> This author is using TeXstudio which is a front end for MiKTeX.

texstudio is an editor which can be used with any texsystem and also
works on linux, see www.texstudio.org

This said: undertilde.tex is in miktex. Your author probably hasn't
enabled on-the-fly installation and so should install with the
package manager the genmisc package.

But as David wrote the tex-file contains only three lines of code
and it would be much better to add a suitable definition to your
class instead of relying on such an outside file.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/