[texhax] page jumps

Robert Scholtz scholtz at usc.edu
Tue Jun 27 07:05:49 CEST 2017

Thanks for reading my question.  I had looked briefly at jumplines, but saw this in the documentation:

"This package does not work with floating contents inside of the articles, however, floats outside of such articles are possible."

As I understand this, the floating figures, which are the source of my problem, preclude the use of jump lines.