[texhax] Overpic and placing defined blocks of text

richard terry rterry at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 24 00:07:32 CEST 2015

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I"m printing ontop of a AU Govt
centrelink medical certificate form for my clinical software (don't use
commercial stuff here as it is crap).

I'm pretty much a latex novice so struggle a bit.

In the meantime I found:

\put(15,143){\parbox[b]{85 mm}{ \footnotesize !primary-condition-symptoms}}

seems to work ok. Not sure why the 'b' param makes sure its up at the
top instead of the 't' param which pushes it down to the bottom of the
designated area, however for my purposes this seems to work.

I"ll keep in mind the tikz stuff and take a look when I've time.

thanks again for replying, glad I've found the list!

Regards

Richard