[texhax] install-tl

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Sat Jun 13 11:39:31 CEST 2015

This mailing list isn't really involed in the TeX Live production, please contact the texlive list instead.

Also exactly which webpage are you refering to?

Remember it may take a few days before the mirrors around the world is updated. I would not start installing TL15 before late next week.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University