[texhax] LaTeX package to simulate opening and writing to multiple files consecutively?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Dec 17 21:05:37 CET 2015

I could've sworn that I saw a LaTeX package which simulated having multiple
files open and writing out to them on an as needed basis --- can anyone
help me out w/ remembering if it exists and what it's called if it does?

If not, suggestions on how to handle this?

I need to write out to multiple files while stepping through a database so
as to avoid the need of processing the input multiple times.

William