[texhax] Project Old Standard font

Hudson Flávio Vieira Mateus hudsonf88 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 15:20:48 CEST 2014

Good morning.

I'm looking for a specific font project, but I cannot find it. The font is *Old
Standard*, by Alexey Kryukov. I need this font for a work of mine.

The project site indicated (<
http://www.thes­sa­lonica.org.ru/en/old­stan­dard.html<http://www.thessalonica.org.ru/en/oldstandard.html>>)
is out several days already. And how I've seen that TeX group have it, I
resolve to contact you to many forwarding, if possible.

Do you know something about the original project (site address, support
e-mail)? I want to ask help for some specific characters to be included in
the set.

Thanks a lot by the attention given.

--

*Hudson Flávio Vieira Mateus*
*Arcos, MG* - *Brazil*

"E, sem dúvida alguma, grande é o mistério da piedade: *Deus* se manifestou
em carne, foi justificado no Espírito, visto dos anjos, pregado aos
gentios, crido no mundo, recebido acima na glória." (I Tm 3.16,
*ênfase*acrescentada)