[texhax] Undefined control sequence for 'overlay'

Stefano Conti s.conti at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 16:23:13 CET 2013

Dear PSTricks developers team,

While compiling a seminar presentation in LaTeX with the 'seminar' package, I have noticed that the 'overlay' command and environment seem to conflict with a recent PSTricks package upgrade.

Specifically the fatal error message I obtain upon LaTeX compilation reads: "Undefined control sequence \@overlay ->\pst at overlay l.113 \begin{overlay}{1}"; the same error message I would obtain from compiling presentation .tex files I had previously (and successfully) created.

Others seem to have encountered the same issue (see e.g. http://tinyurl.com/p59ub3y) as well, yet Google is otherwise not very informative to date. As such I should be grateful if you could please provide me with some guidance / insights as to resolving the problem.

With many thanks in adavnce for your help and sincere congratulations for your sophisticated (and indeed very useful) package; kind regards,

--
Dr Stefano Conti