[texhax] Report Diary Style recomendations

Alfredo Palhares masterkorp at masterkorp.net
Thu Mar 21 04:34:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I am doing research and development of an open source engine management system for common
rail diesel engines. And a forum thread or a blog ain't just gona do it.

I want all the power of tex (speacilly the maths), yet I would like to keep a diary style
documentation(the time available is low) and a strutured type documentation, where people
could search and cases where i state X but i later find out that X is wrong, it would be
awesome to cross this information.

The plan would be to keep this on a git repository with all the pics, graphs and snippets of
code.

As anyone ever did this style of report ?
What approach did you take?

I would love insight.

--
Regards,