[texhax] Having a Problem Compiling My Tex Document

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Mar 15 20:32:44 CET 2013

I found Peter's "Thanks to all" below in my "unknown" box, five hours
after my

    http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2013-March/020175.html

("\problemboxsol").  According to its time, it is just a reply to
Susan's diagnosis

    http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2013-March/020167.html

You also see the original code snippet that Peter sent to the same
5 people (while not to texhax), and you can conclude how carefully
Susan made a "minimal example" from it.  I am posting this to
clarify and make public what happened.

As to the "boxing" component of the problem, I have collected some
links to CTAN packages under

    http://www.webdesign-bu.de/uwe_lueck/heyctan.htm#ann-box

once I should add the new CTAN topics such as

    http://www.ctan.org/topic/?letter=B

As to the "problems and solutions" component of the "problem",

    http://www.webdesign-bu.de/uwe_lueck/heyctan.htm#exam

collects a few links. Nicola Talbot has just updated her "probsoln"
package.

Cheers,

    Uwe.