[texhax] Certificate of Distinction

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Jun 4 03:12:04 CEST 2013

VI> Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 20:14:13 -0400
VI> From: Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com>

VI> Most important—I need to find a nice "mathematical" frame for
VI> it, something which fits for math, but not for Spelling Bee, dance
VI> or sports etc

Years ago there was a nice article by Jeremy Gibbons in TUGboat about
creation of ornamental boxes from symbols:

http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb20-4/tb65gibb.pdf

Now there are many nice ornament fonts available, like adforn and
fourier-orns.  I think if you use them in Jeremy's macros, you can get
really nice frames with `mathematical' look and feel.

--
Good luck

-Boris

Quigley's Law:
	Whoever has any authority over you, no matter how small, will
	atttempt to use it.