[texhax] latexmk error in gnome-terminal

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jan 16 13:59:59 CET 2013

How is TL installed on your machine? how is it added to the PATH? (which Linux version?)

I use the -pvc mode instead, plus a little extra latexmk conf (such that it does not halt on error)

Then latexmk runs automatically each time I save (no matter which editor)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University