[texhax] latexmk error in gnome-terminal

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jan 16 13:50:34 CET 2013

that is not my point, why do you even need to launch a terminal, that is what I do not understand

Besides, running

gnome-terminal -e "latexmk -g -pdf fueq_master.tex"

from a command line works just fine for me, as does this bash script

#!/bin/bash

gnome-terminal -e "latexmk -g -pdf fueq_master.tex"

so please be a bit more specific as to what and why

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University