[texhax] Numbering Author-Year Bibliography

wenhuo hu huwenhuo at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:12:20 CEST 2012

Hi Ruan,

the numbers of reference is determined by the bibliographystyle which you
used plainnat here. Please check this:
http://amath.colorado.edu/documentation/LaTeX/reference/faq/bibstyles.html

there are quite a few ways you can choose beside plainnat, try plain to see
the difference from the plainnat. I attached the effect use plain.

if there is really no style fit for you. Then find the plain.sty file,
change the content and put under the same directory. I personally never
try. So I do not have experience for this way.

Good luck.

Wenhuo

Wenhuo Hu
Park lab