[texhax] \let\clearpage\relax depth

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:03:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

On my appendix, I wish to combine the chapter and following Table
together, don't wish the small table to be in a new page.

googled for a while, \let\clearpage\relax

mainly bring my reference part up, not that table.

any suggestions,

Thanks with best regards,

P.S I attached part of the relevant tex file here, might be really
awkward, please feel free to point out if you feel some place are
really uncomfortable in style or way of handling things,

\documentclass[a4paper]{report}

\usepackage{achemso}

\usepackage{appendix}

\begin{document}

\pagenumbering{roman}

\include{introduction}

\appendix \addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Appendix}
\addtocontents{toc}{\protect\setcounter{tocdepth}{0}} %\part has depth
-1, \chapter 0, \section 1, and so on.
\input{appendix}

\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{References}

%\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{bmd,babbrev}
\bibliography{\jobname}

\end{document}

part of appendix.tex
\renewcommand{\thetable}{A.\arabic{table}}
\chapter*{Appendix}

\let\clearpage\relax

\begin{table}{  \qquad \qquad \qquad \qquad \qquad \qquad }
    \begin{tabular}{ c| c  }
     \hline
 Res &   values  \\ \hline
 NT & 2.4    \\