[texhax] Index of Notations

Fernando Gouvea fqgouvea at colby.edu
Sat Jun 2 23:47:22 CEST 2012

Thanks. Yes, this example is exactly what I mean. It does much more than
I actually want, in fact, but is nicely configurable. I think it'll do
the job.

Fernando

On 6/2/2012 5:29 PM, Axel E. Retif wrote:
> On 06/02/2012 04:18 PM, Axel E. Retif wrote:
>
>> In there, there is also a very useful samples directory.
>
> I should add: like her sampleNtn, which is, I'm sure, what William is
> talking about:
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/doc/latex/glossaries/samples/sampleNtn.pdf
>

> with the corresponding TeX file that created it.
>

> Best
>
> Axel

Fernando Q. Gouvea                http://www.colby.edu/~fqgouvea
Carter Professor of Mathematics
Colby College
5836 Mayflower Hill               Editor, MAA Reviews
Waterville, ME 04901              http://www.maa.org/maareviews

   'And you do Addition?' the White Queen asked. 'What's one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one and one?'
   'I don't know,' said Alice. 'I lost count.'
   'She can't do Addition,' the Red Queen interrupted.

   -- Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass"