[texhax] inline lists

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Sat May 14 12:17:59 CEST 2011

Le 13/05/2011 17:33, Uwe Lueck a écrit :
> "Steve Peter"<speter at mac.com>  wrote 13.05.2011 16:28:48:

>>> Hm, somehow many people seem to prefer
>>> *buying* fish to catching fish themselves,
>>> or *begging* for fish, somehow successfully,
>>> sometimes.
>> All this talk of fish makes me wonder: how does it scale?
> An important point: you can *buy* scaled fish,
> you can't *catch* scaled fish.

Except in some very nasty variant of dodgeball played around Hamburg but
you don't want to hear about that.

As for Steve's (Hail to the Chief!) question about scales, it is well
known that fish usually go for E minor. Unless they're shark, in which
case they're not fish, and they generally verge on atonality. Octopuses
of course like bagpipe.

Hopes this helps, or not,
Paul