[texhax] Natbib problem

Mostafa ali wremostafa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 23:30:50 CET 2011

Hi Yuri

Thanks for your reply. But that is not the problem. I typed wrong here. In the
original error message it comes as \harvardcite. But the problem is that I am
not using any harvard style or any harvard package. But I am not sure why still
getting this message. I want to use natbib package and want to use natbib
reference citation code, e.g. citet, citep etc.

Mostafa