[texhax] newb question - line after section heading

Joe P King jp at joepking.com
Thu Feb 10 19:46:51 CET 2011

Thanks all, I actually removed some of the added packages (noteably parskip)
and it seemed to do what I want. seems like a simple problem, sorry for the
bother but I loved the responses and you didn't make me feel like an idiot
:). I am transferring from word but knowing R makes the commands less hectic
:) thanks again!

Joe King
206-913-2912
jp at joepking.com
Ad astra per aspera - "Through hardships to the stars"