[texhax] no axes with pgfplots possible?

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:30:58 CET 2011

I am very new to pgfplots. Can someone answer these two questions for me?

1. Is it possible for pgfplots using \addplot3 to *only* display the
plotted waveform and *not* display anything else including axes, tic
marks, labels, and legends?

2. If I load the xcolor package with the cmyk option
(\usepackage[cmyk]{xcolor}), will the colors in any plots generated by
pgfplots be specified in cmyk values (e.g., if the final output is
pdf, will the colors be specified in terms of cmyk values within the
pdf file)?

Many thanks in advance,
Dan