[texhax] [TexHax] Black/white colour PDF

Jean-Baptiste Valsamis jvalsamiug at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:07:37 CEST 2010

Well, I did
\newcommand{\bhline}{\noalign{\hrule height 1pt}}
On every table, when I use \bhline (a bold hline), it is printed in colour.

The 10 b/w pages are blank page. Actually, with the fancy header, the
preamble:
\pagestyle{fancy}
\lhead{}
\rhead{\nouppercase{\bfseries\small\leftmark}}

It also put a bold line in the top of all my pages.

Would it be a mismatch between "automatic" colour and "black" ? It exists in
graphics... But i don't know the difference

regards