[texhax] 4 'minipages' to fit on one A4-size paper for a booklet. -- How to do that?

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 14:04:12 CEST 2010

Quoting Zsolt Udvari (udvzsolt at gmail.com):
> > If you want to put four A6 pages on a single A4 sheet, use the
> > pdfpages package.
> Oooh, it's very great! Do you know about similar "output-independent"
> package? E.g. can compile to dvi.

pgfpages is a bit less output-dependent -- at least it can be used for
postscript aswell as for pdf. Still I am quite positive it uses \special
escapes, passing the true work from dvi to the printer drivers.
Plus I don't know if you can shuffle pages around as you can with pdfpages.

Hope that helps a bit,

	Susan