[texhax] Problem with BIBTEX (apa-good.bst file)

Chandrasekaran, Lakshmi lchand at lsuhsc.edu
Wed Mar 24 22:02:00 CET 2010

Hi,

I am Lakshmi Chandrasekaran, a postdoctoral fellow, in Louisiana State
University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans.

I am using LATEX to write a journal article. I use the "apa-good.bst"
style file in order to run BIBTEX.  I need to include a book Chapter in
the references list.  In the .bib file,  when I use the heading @INBOOK
and then give the required information like author  name, editor name,
year, pages, publisher etc.  I do not see the "editor names" appearing
in the references page when I compile the tex file.  I am not sure what
the problem is and  I am wondering if you could help me fix this issue.

Thanks.

Lakshmi