[texhax] Can anyone tell me what these characters are?

Micha Hofri hofri at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 19 02:44:12 CET 2010

The following is from a log file which latex created when compiling a
list of mathematical symbols:

LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OMS/ptm/m/n' in size <10> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OMS/cmsy/m/n' tried instead on input line 135.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/ptm/bx/n' in size <5> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/ptm/b/n' tried instead on input line 135.
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for TS1+ptm on input line 135.

The file has 135 lines.  What characters offended?
  I use the package mathptmx (and many others, but this one seems
implicated).

Thanks,                               --Micha Hofri