[texhax] Natbib and Beamer

leoncio leonclarobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jun 1 12:56:01 CEST 2010

Dear Sir

Thank you. I supposed it could be a commom problem. Below is the example. The error messages are that "block is not compatible" or "undefined control sequence" (because i tryed many possiblities with the commands :\def\newblock{}; \bibliography{references}).

Example:
\documentclass{beamer}
\usepackage[brazil]{babel}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}