[texhax] TeXLive Installation Problem

Randolph J. Schilling RChilling at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 21:47:22 CEST 2010

Hello -

I'm trying to install TexLive-2010 to my new Fedora 13 installation.
Would you please look over what I've done and let me know what I'm doing wrong
or what needss to be done?

I installed perl-Tk to my Fedora system ($yum install perl-Tk).
I downloaded and unzipped install-tl-unx.tar.gz from a TUG website.
I moved to the folder containing install-tl.
The response I got when I ran $install-tl is this:

./install-tl: Initialization failed (in setup_unix_one):
could not find a usable program for wget.
./install-tl: Goodbye.

This is where I'm stuck.

As always, I'm grateful to anyone who takes time to look at problem of mine.
Thanks and Regards - Randy

Randolph J. Schilling
8217 Brimer Road
Mabelvale, AR 72103