[texhax] texhax paragraph indent start-over

hh-brasil at bol.com.br hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Sun Feb 28 17:23:50 CET 2010

Write it the classical way:

E.g.: write
/section[what you see in TOC]{what you see on the printed page// and your snippet}

Try it.
hh

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:20:19 +0800
From: Eric Abrahamsen
To: texhax at tug.org
Subject: [texhax] paragraph indent start-over

I've made a custom command for inserting a small snippet of
introductory text after each section's headline. I don't want this
snippet to "steal" the normal \noindent behavior of the first
paragraph of proper text after the snippet, ie I want LaTeX to view
that first paragraph of proper text as the actual first paragraph, and
not indent it.

Is there any way that I can either define my introductory snippet so
that it's not seen as a real paragraph, or somehow put a \noindent
into the end of the command so it applies to the following paragraph,
or otherwise reset some internal counter so that the paragraph
following is seen as the first?

Thanks!
Eric