[texhax] texhax Digest, Vol 2010, Issue 67

hh hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Wed Feb 17 17:00:32 CET 2010

My experience :
When you download the texlive.iso file, you get always the not
updated one (from last year, now maybe 5 month old). But once
installed, you could use the Texlive manager (choose: "update all
packages" or similar (sorry, I have texlive in another language) and
after this you have an "up to date" version.
hh