[texhax] Trouble with different document classes

Nitsan Ben-Gal bengal at fritz.dam.brown.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:35:11 CET 2010

That is the complete log file.  It just ends abruptly right there.  Then
the output window says

("C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.8\tex\latex\psnfss\upsy.fd")latex.exe: GUI
framework cannot be initialized.
This is BibTex, Version 0.99c (MiKTex 2.8)
The top-level auxiliary file: C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds Paper\IMarticle.aux

I found no \citation commands---while reading file C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds Paper\IMarticle.aux

I found no \bibdata commands---while reading file C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds Paper\IMarticle.aux

I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file
C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds Paper\IMarticle.aux

(There were 3 error messages)

Couldn't find input index file C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds paper\IMarticle nor C:\Users\Nitsan\Desktop\Latex\Inertial
Manifolds paper\IMarticle.idx.

Usage: C:\Program Files\MiKTex 2.8\miktex\bin\makeindex.exe [-ilqrcgLT]
[-s sty] [-o ind] [-t log] [-p num] [idx0 idx1 ...]

LaTeX-Result: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), 0 Bad Box(es), 0 Page(s)

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Nitsan

On Tue, 9 Feb