[texhax] can't find input file?

Eric Abrahamsen girzel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:42:02 CET 2010

Okay, I may have figured it out. I should have been compiling the
document with "xelatex" rather than "xetex", which I didn't realize
when I started trying to debug from the command line. The problem
isn't with my TeX installation, but rather than Emacs/Auctex seems to
be using the "xetex" command to compile the file, even though LaTeX-
XeTeX-command is set to "xelatex".

At least I have a better sense of where the problem lies! (and am able
to keep working while continuing to debug).