[texhax] \paragraph environment bolding all text

George Goodwin don_jorge at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 13:57:54 CET 2010

Hi,

I've been using TeX a while now, but I've always had the problem that
all text ends up bolded when it's within a \paragraph{} environment - as
all my text is!  I read that this was the correct way to structure a
document (i.e. rather than just using line breaks) - but I would also
like my bold emphases to show up.  Is there anything I can just stick in
the preamble to stop this happening?  I've googled high and low and
haven't been able to find an answer.

Many thanks

Jorge