[texhax] iso image to install texlive 2010

Christoph Trumpp christoph.trumpp at gmx.de
Sat Dec 4 13:22:41 CET 2010

Dear all,

I have a simple question. I used to install TL via the net installer.
Recently, I found out that there is a less time consuming alternative,
namely the
iso image. Once downloaded it takes about 3 min. to install TL.
Unfortunately, there is no iso image that contains the most recent updates.
Installing texlive2010.iso and updating for another 1-2 hours does not
save time compared to the net installer.

Maybe, you could also provide an iso image that contains the most recent
updates, besides texlive2010.iso in the future?

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

Christoph Trumpp