[texhax] asymptote in latex - how?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Sep 16 10:40:58 CEST 2009

Although I was initially thinking along the same lines,
testing using that route produced no better result;
then I read the documentation, and now see that ASY
has to be run by hand, between two passes of [Pdf]LaTeX.
Bo, are you doing this ?  And if you are using PdfTeX,
are you supplying "[PdfTeX]" as optional parameter to
GraphicX, also as specified in the documentation ?
The two relevant fragments are :

> \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
> \usepackage{asymptote}

> [pdf]latex document