[texhax] [Fwd: hypertext link]

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue Sep 8 15:04:30 CEST 2009

At 15:44 04.09.09, Mohamed HOUSSNI wrote:
>thank for your answer. I joined a PDF sample for best understanding the
>problem.
>For example on the page 107 I have a problem to easy catch the links for
>references. If I would do that I have to be very patient.

Apart from how to implement this, the question would be how to define
larger "vicinities" ("targets"), since the reference numbers stand so
close. Personally I don't have problems with so small targets usually, but
I have just tried an Acrobate Reader where the "hand tool" turns into a
"finger tool" in a really difficult way. On another installation I have a
reader that is not that difficult.

In single cases you could choose larger targets manually using the optional
argument of \hyperref ... may need knowledge of the package you are using
for references and some time (real work). And the result would probably
unavoidedly be a corresponding larger blue area that would look bad.

I can't help -- Uwe.