[texhax] best way to revise a large existing text

W.J. Metzger wes at hef.ru.nl
Mon Oct 26 15:57:52 CET 2009

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, martin f. krafft wrote:

> also sprach Boris Veytsman <borisv at lk.net> [2009.09.22.1700 +0200]:
>> Try latexdiff, http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/latexdiff/
>
> That was a marvelous suggestion. Thanks.

It sounded good to me too.  So I downloaded it and tried it -- works fine
on small tex files, but when I tried it on 'real' files it results in a
segmentation fault.  Do others also have this experience?

Cheers, Wes

Dr. W. J. Metzger            Experimental High Energy Physics Group
tel. +31-24-3653127          Faculty of Science
      +31-24-3652099 (secr.)  Radboud University Nijmegen
fax. +31-24-3652191          Heyendaalseweg 135
                              6525 AJ  Nijmegen,  The Netherlands
e-mail:  wes at hef.ru.nl       or   Wesley.Metzger at cern.ch
http://home.cern.ch/metzger/ or   http://www.hef.ru.nl/~wes