[texhax] Knuth's book on plain tex (formerly Help with identifying some macros)

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Oct 16 08:27:48 CEST 2009

At 00:30 16.10.09, P. R. Stanley wrote:
>         Thank you, BB. I suppose I can draw some comfort from the fact
> that this is plain tex and not the more streamlined LaTeX. Still, where
> would I find Knuth's book on plain TeX? Is it freely available in plain TeX?
>this is slowly turning into a parallel to Russell's paradox.

     http://ctan.org/get/systems/knuth/dist/tex/texbook.tex

-- this link is from Philip TAYLOR's posting

     http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texhax/2009-March/011991.html

The discussion on "accessibility" went on with BB's

     http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texhax/2009-March/011993.html

So this reminds me more of a circle than a paradox.

Cheers,

     Uwe.