[texhax] writeble PDF

hh hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Fri Nov 27 00:15:30 CET 2009

I'm not working with the last edition of Acrobat Pro, only with 7.0.
First I made the normal LaTex run, then dvi-->PS and PS-->PDF.
The "Reader"  is of course the latest version.

With Acrobat Pro you can then edit your entries to a degree (search
for "typewriter", the biggest problem might be or the font). There is
also the possibility (in Acrobat Pro) to make the PDF-files editable
in Acrobat Reader (you see then the typewriter above your "Reader"
file). I never tried it exhaustingly - especially not with files
procuced by LaTeX, so my experience is definitly somewhat limited.
hh