[texhax] writeble PDF

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 16:35:04 CET 2009

Dear Kurt,

> I'm searching for a way to generate writable PDF files out of LaTeX. I did
> a Google search which didn't prove to be rewarding. Most of the links I
> found point to Open Office.

I did some rudimentary things with the hyperref package and its Form
environment. At least that's what the residues indicate -- it's been a
while and I do not have the time right now to dig into them. I am sure
there are others more experienced with form generation on this list who
might have much better advice. But in case no one is willing or able to
give you hints, feel free to contact me. I'll then invest the time to dig
up the scraps I found.

Hope that helps,

	Susan