[texhax] Need help for pstricks

Jean-Yves.Rouviere at ensmp.fr Jean-Yves.Rouviere at ensmp.fr
Thu Nov 19 18:31:34 CET 2009

Dear,

I am using "set term pstricks" in gnuplot to draw curves in pstricks format.
But all my linestyles are not converted and in the draw with extension
.tex different pstobject are define. So i decided to change for example
PST at Solid into PST at Dashed to change the linestyle. So including it in
latex by PSforPDF input etc., it works for one curve (with only two
points). But when it's a curve or several defined by multiple points it
doesn't work. I didn't try but i'm sure it will be the same for colour. So
do i need to define a new package (in the current package it's
\PSforPDF{usepackage{pstricks,pst-plot,pst-node,pst-tree}}) or to change
the file with extension .tex or something else?

Thank you very much for your help.

Jean-Yves ROUVIERE