[texhax] Tecnical support

ramu adakahry nep_ph at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 12:21:54 CET 2009

Dear technician,

I am using the Latex for my masters thesis writing. For some region, I need to highlight the some part of the text of the paragraph for this I am using "soul"  package it works fine but the problem I am getting whenever I have to highlight some link/reference then it does not work. is there any special way to avoid this problem?
For your information I have given below an short example of the latex code which does not work for me.

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{soul}
\usepackage{color}

\begin{document}
My test document
\begin{equation}
\label{eq1}
name=b\times a
\end{equation}
my name
\hl{My name is Aman Kular the additional information given in \ref{eq1}  }
\end{document}

However It works for this

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt]{article}
\usepackage{soul}
\usepackage{color}

\begin{document}
My test document
\begin{equation}
\label{eq1}
name=b\times a
\end{equation}
my name
\hl{My name is Aman Kular the additional information given in }
\end{document}

Why not for earlier one....... or any other  method for doing this

Cheers

      Get your preferred Email name!