[texhax] Importing chemical structures

Christopher Olah christopherolah.co at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 07:25:14 CET 2009

I don't know much about this, but you may want to look at tikz. When I
was reading through the manual they gave an example of typesetting a
hydrocarbon and it was _really_ easy in comparison to similar thing's
I'd previously seen...

www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/base/doc/generic/.../pgfmanual.pdf
  pg 189