[texhax] Where to put amslatex package files on a PC?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Nov 14 01:23:13 CET 2009

On 13 November 2009 Uwe Lueck wrote:

 > Well, this were 2 HTML postings (therefore unreadable for many),

Yes, mails written entirely in HTML are a pain.  I simply ignore them.
I don't feel resposnsible for other people's mistakes.

What do they want to achieve with <FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Tahoma">?

I don't have Tahoma installed at all, and, even more annoying, I'd
like to decide about FONT SIZE myself.

Sigh,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25